This pen hidden camera is a super small camera with a mini DVR to record all the action. It even writes like a normal pen. No drivers or outside power source needed. It will charge plugged into the wall and when it is plugged into the computer.
Perfect camera for “body worn” application. Just click it like you would any ball point pen to start recording. Can record for a full two hours on a single charge. Recordings can be later downloaded via high speed USB 2.0 to your PC for viewing and storing.
You can even use it as a thumb drive to move files from one computer to another. Will hold 4 Gigs of files.
• The first Mini DVR of ball-point pen shape with a camera in the world, which has a covert mini DVR in the pen.
• Camera lens is located 1/4 inch from top of pen, same side as the pocket clip. So, when clipped in shirt pocket, lens is above pocket facing out.
• Is a working ball point pen with exchangeable standard ball-point refill.
• Suitable for any computer and other equipment with USB port.
• USB2.0 Standard port, no need of drivers and external power supply.
• Support Windows 98/98SE/2000/XP/VISTA OS/ Linux, it can auto-identify the operating system and install related drivers, no need to manually install (except Windows 98)
• Recorder format: AVI
• Prompt play and recorder speed: 900kb/700kb (depending on the speed of your computer)
Built-in LI battery — can last for 2-3 hours.
• Built-in 4GB flash memory
• Camera is 300,000 pixels
• Resolution 352 x 288
• 1 LUX
• Records at 16 Frames Per Second (fps)
• Full Color Camera
• Pen DVR
• Viewing Software CD
• AC Adaptor for Charging
• USB Adaptor
• Gift Box Wireless cameras include FREE 2.4 GHz receiver (a $160.00 value)